WC-1-WS-S Wire Tracker Digital Wire Monitor
The Wire Tracker™ Digital Wire Monitor provides an easy way to monitor and track wire in robotic or semi-automatic MIG welding applications. The device may be mounted in-line for 24/7 monitoring or used as a portable unit to check wire usage per weld or wire feed speed. It provides a simple and accurate method for monitoring and totalizing wire consumption and measurement & verification of wire feed speed. The unit can also monitor and detect potential wire delivery issues with the optional add-on Feed Motor Current Sensor.
- Tracks and totalizes wire consumption — an easy way to determine wire usage per weld and the amount of time a wire package will last
- Install in-line for constant monitoring or use as a portable device to check and verify wire feed speed and wire usage (rechargeable li-ion battery included)
- Includes Wire Speed Sensor to monitor wire feed speed (WFS) and wire consumption
- The optional Motor Current Sensor monitors the workload on the wire feeder, ¬which can detect and send alerts on wire feeding issues.
- Monitors wire remaining and sends an alert when the wire package is low
- Exported data may be used to track total wire feed time to help determine welding productivity
- Documents historical data for each weld, including Timestamp, Duration (time of active wire feed), Average wire feed speed (WFS), and Wire Consumed. Data is downloadable via USB connection to a PC.
- PLC connectivity allows automated alert functions
- Compatible with MIG, SAW, Laser Welding, GTAW (hot or cold wire), and additive manufacturing with wire, using either ferrous or non-ferrous wires
- View and export time-stamped wire usage data (per weld), including duration of wire feed, wire feed speed (in IPM or MM/SEC), wire consumed and wire remaining
- Edit or refill the wire
- Quickly view the wire remaining
- Options for measurement units in Imperial (US) or Metric
- Ability to connect to multiple Wire Trackers at once