Gas Wizard Inert Gas Savers – Adjustable
Gas Wizard™ Inert Gas Savers are designed to reduce gas consumption by restricting the gas surge that occurs at arc initiation. The new Adjustable Gas Saver is ideal for virtually all welding applications and allows fine tuning of the gas flow, which is an added benefit for facilities utilizing long bulk gas delivery systems with pressure drops.
- Reduces gas consumption in MIG or TIG applications – save 35% or more on shielding gas!
- Restricts gas surge upon arc starts, screen prevents blockages
- Adjustable dial allows fine tuning of gas flow
- Installs at the gas solenoid on the wire feeder, or at the gas inlet on the robot base
- Gas savers available for the inlet or outlet side of gas solenoid
- Max Flow Rate: 66 CFH (31 LPM)
- Verify thread size on gas inlet prior to ordering
- Model GFJ-ADJ-A (5/8″-18 Male x 5/8″-18 Female threads) fits most Lincoln Electric® and Miller® feeders; Model GFJ-ADJ-D (1/4″-19 Male BSPP x 1/4″-19 Female BSPP) fits most Fronius® feeders