CO2-75 COMMANDO 75 Dry Ice Blaster
COMMANDO 75 Dry Ice Blaster
No job is too big for the new CO2MMANDO 75 All Pneumatic Dry Ice Cleaning Machine! With a large 75 lbs (34 kg) hopper capacity, the machine is built to blast all day long. It is the perfect choice for cleaning larger surface areas or any applications requiring extended operation time. Featuring the Nu-Ice Age patent-pending BlitzFeed™ dry ice delivery system with freeze-less operation, the CO2MMANDO 75 is reliable and ready to report for duty!
- All pneumatic operation
- The fastest and most efficient cleaning method for weld cells and fixtures
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Compact size/airless tires provide easy transport & maneuverability
- Lightweight – can be moved upstairs by one person
- Low air consumption, high performance
- Patent-pending BlitzFeed™ freeze-less ice delivery system prevents ice bridging that leads to hopper freeze-ups
- Adjustable blast pressure and pellet feed rate
- Durable enclosed body built for heavy-duty industrial use
- Thermally insulated blasting gun handle will not freeze hands
- Each machine ships complete with a 25 ft (7.6 m) blasting hose, 50 ft (15 m) air supply hose, gun assembly, one round & one medium flow fan nozzle, and ice scoop
Key Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or harmful vapors!
- Non-abrasive, non-flammable, and nonconductive
- It does not generate any secondary waste to clean up since it uses only solid CO2 dry ice pellets (aka blasting rice)
- Most equipment can be cleaned in place without any disassembly or cooling, reducing downtime
- Removes residue, spatter, slag, grease, contaminants, oils, mold, and more
- FDA-approved method for the food & beverage industry
- Dry ice is much more affordable than other heavy-duty cleaning solutions
Length: 35” (845 mm)
Width: 23.25” (591 mm)
Height: 38.75” (1 m)
Hopper Capacity: 75 lbs (34 kg)
Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 425 lbs/hr (0-193 kg/hr)
Operating Range: 70-250 psi @ 85-375 CFM (2.4-10.6 m3)
Blasting Pressure: 70 - 250 psi (4.8-17.2 bar)
Weight: 225 LB (102 KG)
Compressed Air Connection: 1” JIC Fitting. Compressed air must be kept clean & dry. A moisture separator is included in the machine.
Noise Level: 60 - 120 dB(A)
Noise level varies depending on blasting pressure, nozzle, and material surface. Ear and eye protection are required.