CO2-40 COMMANDO 40 Dry Ice Blaster
COMMANDO 40 Dry Ice Blaster
The CO2MMANDO 40 All Pneumatic Dry Ice Cleaning Machine is a portable dry ice blasting workhorse requiring only compressed air for operation. Built ready to tackle the toughest cleaning applications, it provides an economical and efficient way to clean a wide variety of surfaces using standard dry ice pellets. Featuring the Nu-Ice Age patent pending BlitzFeed™ dry ice delivery system with freezeless operation, the CO2MMANDO 40 is reliable and ready to report for duty!
- All pneumatic operation – requires only an air compressor that can provide 185 CFM – it can even function with standard shop air!
- The fastest and most efficient cleaning method for weld cells and fixtures
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Compact size/airless tires provide easy transport & maneuverability
- Lightweight – can be moved upstairs by one person
- Low air consumption, high performance
- Patent pending BlitzFeed™ freezeless ice delivery system prevents ice bridging that leads to hopper freeze-ups
- Adjustable blast pressure and pellet feed rate
- Durable enclosed body built for heavy-duty industrial use
- Thermally insulated blasting gun handle will not freeze hands
- Each machine ships complete with a 20 ft (6 m) blasting hose, 50 ft (15 m) air supply hose, gun assembly, one round & one medium flow fan nozzle, and ice scoop
Key Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or harmful vapors!
- Non-abrasive, nonflammable, and nonconductive
- It does not generate any secondary waste to clean up since it uses only solid CO2 dry ice pellets (aka blasting rice)
- Most equipment can be cleaned in place without any disassembly or cooling, reducing downtime
- Removes residue, spatter, slag, grease, contaminants, oils, mold, and more
- FDA-approved method for the food & beverage industry
- Dry ice is much more affordable than other heavy-duty cleaning solutions
Length: 32” (813 mm)
Width: 20” (508 mm)
Height: 36.5” (1 m)
Hopper Capacity: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Dry Ice Consumption: 0 - 240 lbs/hr (0-109 kg/hr)
Operating Range: 60-250 psi @ 85-375 CFM (2.4-10.6 m3)
Blasting Pressure: 60 - 250 psi (3.4-17.2 bar)
Weight: 162 LB (73.5 KG)
Compressed Air Connection: 3/4” JIC Fitting. Compressed air must be kept clean & dry. A moisture seperator is included on the machine.
Noise Level: 60 - 120 dB(A)
Noise level varies depending on blasting pressure, nozzle and material surface. Ear and eye protection required.