CHD-720 Anderson Teak - Chicago Dining Chair
The Chicago Dining Chair is a classic piece of furniture that will never go out of style but quietly blends with any décor or setting. The seat is sculpted for added comfort but also sturdy, as is the back support made of individual teak slats. Made with kiln-dried Grade-A Teak, it is the perfect material for weathering the outdoors through rain, hail, or shine. Place this chair in your backyard with a dining table for an outdoor dining experience. Over time, the chair will weather into a patina grey, or scrub down with soap and water to keep in pristine condition. This is a perfect piece of furniture for your patio or terrace.
SKU #: CHD-720
Dimension: 18″W 19″D 40″H; Seat Height: 18″
Weight: 24 lbs
Material: A-Grade Teak Solid Wood
Finishing: Natural Finish Smooth Well Sanded
Assembly: Assembly Required
Durability: Heavy-Duty Commercial Product
– Sturdy chair construction holds 300 lbs
– Ideal for restaurant, public/commercial use.
– Comfortable design with an elevated sitting position.
– Perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
– Easy assembly instruction included.
– Kiln dried to 8-12% moisture content to prevent product from shrinking & cracking
Anderson Teak proudly offers manufacturer warranties on everything product we sell. We are 100% standing behind our products. Please click here for details